Chase away the chill with the lightweight, collapsible Original Candle Lantern. This trusted, time-tested lantern fights dampness and brightens up camp or the backyard. Ideal for backpacking, mountaineering, snow camping and other outdoor pursuits, this classic lantern provides cozy heat and natural light for up to 9 hours (per candle). Surrounded by a sturdy metal frame and a glass chimney, the candle is lit in a flash—slide the chimney down and light the exposed wick. As the candle burns, the spring-powered tube pushes the candle up for a reliable, constant flame. Monitor the candle for remaining burn time through the viewing slot on the side of the lantern.
- Made in the USA
- Collapses down to 4.25".
- Lightweight, durable solid brass construction.
- Burns long-lasting UCO 9-hour candle.
- Easy-slide glass chimney, spring-loaded candle tube, and viewing slot.
- Carrying handle, hanging hook, and twist-lock base.
- Provides ample light, warms surroundings, and helps remove condensation.
WARNING: To prevent fire, keep burning candle within sight. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets.WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide, soot and other combustion by-products, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Dimensions–open: 6.5" high x 2" diameter (17 cm x 5 cm)
- Dimensions–closed: 4.25" high x 2" diameter (11 cm x 5 cm)
- Weight (w/ candle): 6.4 oz. (181 g) in aluminum; 8.8 oz. (249 g) in brass
- Candle: UCO 9-hour or citronella candles, or 12-hour beeswax candles