Keep a box of these large Strike-On-Box safety matches around your house or backyard BBQ. A perfect go-to, everyday match, it will quickly become a miracle match when you’re in a pinch for a light.
- Large safety matches.
- Sturdy carbonized match stick for safe and reliable fire starting.
- Ideal for lighting campfires, fireplaces, stoves, BBQs, lanterns, candles, etc.
- Contains 250 matches per box.
- Burn time (up to): 20 seconds
- Length: 2.125" (5.4 cm)
CAUTION: Close box before striking match. Carefully monitor lit matches until completely burned. Keep out of reach of children.
- For lighting a match, it is ideal if the striker is a firm surface which can usually be achieved by just closing the box.
- If striker and box become wet, the striker will still work, but needs to dry first so that the surface is once again firm. Use a spare striker until then.
- Strike away from the body or in a downwards position. Be careful of bystanders.
- Be careful when striking the match since sparks can fly off the igniting head.
- After using the match, run it in water to be certain that it will not light anything else on fire.