A crucial component of your 10 Essentials gear, the Survival Stormproof Match Kit is an inexpensive insurance policy for your comfort and care in the outdoors. Fifteen compact Stormproof Matches will light in any weather—and will relight even after being submerged in water! The sealed case includes a replaceable, integrated striker on the outside of the case plus an extra striker. Each match will stay lit for up to 12 seconds, giving you about 3 minutes of fire in each kit.
(Note: Larger Titan match shown in video)
- Sealed case contains 15 compact windproof and waterproof matches.
- Matches are easy to light and will relight after being submerged in water.
- Up to 12 second burn time.
- Integrated, replaceable striker for easy lighting—includes 2 strikers.
- Lights campfires, stoves, gas-barbecues, etc.
- Burn Time (up to): 12 seconds
- Length: 2.125" (5.4 cm)
- Weight (Kit): 0.5 oz. (15 g)
CAUTION: For outdoor use by adults only. Store extra strikers in protective sleeves after use to keep dry. Store matches separately from strikers to prevent accidental ignition.
- For lighting a match, it is ideal if the striker is a firm surface which can usually be achieved by just closing the box.
- If striker and box become wet, the striker will still work, but needs to dry first so that the surface is once again firm. Use a spare striker until then.
- If matches become wet, just wipe dry before use.
- Strike away from the body or in a downwards position. Be careful of bystanders.
- Be careful when striking the match since sparks can fly off the igniting head.
- After using the match, run it in water to be certain that it will not light anything else on fire.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide, soot and other combustion by-products, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov