Say “See ya!” to the pile of spent matches and your still-unlit wick or painstakingly perfected teepee of kindling. These UCO Long-Burn Matches make lighting campfires, BBQ grills and candles a breeze. Give them a try—your fingertips will thank you.
- Burns 45 seconds to 1 minute depending on conditions—5 times longer than standard matches.
- Longer length (approx. 3.75"/9.5 cm) keeps fingers from getting burned.
- Sturdy carbonized match stick for safe and reliable fire starting.
- Ideal for lighting campfires, fireplaces, stoves, BBQs, lanterns, candles, etc.
- Contains 50 matches per box.
- Burn Time (up to): 60 seconds
- Length: 3.75" (9.5 cm)
CAUTION: Close box before striking match. Carefully monitor lit matches until completely burned. Keep out of reach of children.
- For lighting a match, it is ideal if the striker is a firm surface which can usually be achieved by just closing the box.
- If striker and box become wet, the striker will still work, but needs to dry first so that the surface is once again firm. Use a spare striker until then.
- Strike away from the body or in a downwards position. Be careful of bystanders.
- Be careful when striking the match since sparks can fly off the igniting head.
- After using the match, run it in water to be certain that it will not light anything else on fire.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide, soot and other combustion by-products, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov