The Hyak Lantern + Flashlight is a highly water resistant, collapsible lantern and flashlight that features some truly unique mounting options. The integrated shock cord makes mounting to tent poles, branches and guy lines simple, but there's also a can and bottle mount system that allows you to secure your Hyak to the top of your favorite beverage (hopefully after you've already enjoyed it). The super bright LED powers up to 175 lumens and the Hyak can be used in four modes: High, Medium, Low or Strobe. The Hyak runs on 4 AA batteries (not included).
- Shock cord mounting system in base allows for Hyak to mount to bars, trees, guy lines, etc.
- Can and bottle mount system securely elevates lighting.
- Compact, collapsible lantern and flashlight is highly water resistant (IPX6).
- 4 lighting modes - low, medium, high, and strobe mode.
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals including BPA, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Battery Type (not included): 4x 1.5v AA
- Bulb: Super bright LED
- Highly water resistant: IPX6
- Dimensions (open): 8" high x 2.25" diameter (20.3 x 5.7 cm)
- Dimensions (closed): 5.75" x 2.25" diameter (14.6 x 5.7 cm)
- Weight (without batteries): 5.9oz. (167g)
- Battery Life: 7 hr on high - 115 hr on low