Stake your claim (and find it again) with UCO’s StakeLights. Set up your tent in the dark, answer nature’s call and quickly locate it again—these illuminated tent stakes make it easy to identify and set up your tent in a flash. Enjoy a perimeter of light around your tent or set it to “strobe” for better visibility of your tent’s location.
- Area mode: 17 lumens of light for up to 10 hours.
- Strobe mode: flashing light for up to 24 hours.
- On/off switch is integrated into the lens and glows in the dark.
- Constructed from durable 6000 series aluminum.
- LED is in a highly water-resistant TPE housing (IPX6).
- LED can be easily removed and used separately.
WARNING: Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA.
- Battery Type (not included): One 1.5V AAA
- Length: 9" (22.9 cm)
- Weight (without battery): 1.3 oz. (36 g)
Note: To replace battery, simply pry off the white lens cap and insert battery as indicated by "+" and "-" positions, then pop lens back into black casing.