The small, powerful UCO Clarus Lantern + Flashlight is one of the most lightweight, versatile lights you’ll ever own. Built for adventure, it’s reliable, convenient and sheds up to 118 lumens of light wherever you need it. Use it as a lantern and adjust the brightness to high, mid or dim—useful if battery power needs to be conserved—or push the head down and collapse it into a flashlight when you need a focused beam of light. Activate the strobe function in an emergency; the hanging hook makes hands-free operation a snap.
LANTERN COLLAPSES INTO FLASHLIGHT
The hybrid design of the UCO Clarus telescopes into a frosted lantern for diffused light or collapses into a powerful, compact flashlight for more focused lighting. The versatile UCO Clarus can also be operated as an emergency strobe.
- Collapsible lantern is rugged, water resistant, and easy to transport.
- Frosted globe slides up for lantern mode and down for flashlight mode.
- Super bright LED provides a diffused white light, in lantern mode, up to 118 lumens.
- Burns up to 130 hours.
- Durable, plastic base with on/off button.
- On/off button switches light levels from bright to mid to dim to conserve batteries or strobe for emergency situations.
- Includes a hook for hanging.
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals including BPA, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- ITEM #: ML-CLARUS2
- BATTERY TYPE (not included): 3x 1.5V AAA alkaline
- BATTERY LIFE (up to): 130 hours
- BULB TYPE: Super bright LED
- BEAM PROJECTION: 138' (42 m)
- HIGHLY WATER RESISTANT: IPX6
- DIMENSIONS-open: 6.5" high x 2" diameter (16.5 cm x 5.1 cm)
- DIMENSIONS-closed: 4.5" high x 2" diameter (11.4 cm x 5.1 cm)
- WEIGHT (w/o batteries): 2.5 oz. (72 g)
- WARNING: Do not look directly into the LED light.