For a warm glow of candlelight around the campsite, pack this cleverly compact Micro Candle Lantern. It's feather light, fuss free and fueled by a tealight candle with an extra stored in the lantern’s base. Weighing far less than the smartphone in your pocket, you’ll hardly notice the smarter source of light and warmth you’ve stashed in your pack.
- Lantern collapses down to 2.5".
- Constructed of lightweight, durable aluminum.
- Burns all varieties of tealight candles.
- Glass chimney, carrying handle, hanging hook, and twist-lock base.
- Additional tealight candle stored inside base.
- Dimensions–open: 3.5" high x 2.25" diameter (9 cm x 6 cm)
- Dimensions–closed: 2.5" high x 2.25" diameter (6.5 cm x 6 cm)
- Weight (w/ 2 candles): 3.9 oz. (111 g)
- Candle: Two tealight candles with 4-5 hour burn time per tealight
Using Candle Lanterns
The image of a glowing tent in the wilderness night, stars and moon overhead, is an appealing one. With a little common sense a UCO Candle Lantern is as safe in a tent as other light sources, and much more appealing and economical. A Candle Lantern produces warmth in a tent while reducing condensation—try that with a headlamp! Always ventilate the tent adequately, keep the heat shield away from tent walls, and keep the burning candle within sight. The result is a warm tent, plenty of light to read by, and your headlamp's batteries are preserved for those times when you really need them.
WARNING: To prevent fire, keep burning candle within sight. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets.