Perfect for low-impact camping or while canoeing or biking, the stainless steel FireBowl can be loaded with charcoal or wood and—voila! The fire is contained for safe and secure cooking. You'll save space and weight, too—the FireBowl weighs in at 10 oz. and can be packed with pre-loaded fuel inside its collapsible bowl. It's ideal for use with the Grilliput Duo™, other small barbecues or by itself.
- Portable FireBowl for use with the Grilliput Duo, other camping grills, or by itself.
- Great for low-impact camping, backyard, or patio use.
- Safely contains a fire and keeps fire off the ground.
- Constructed from durable stainless steel to provide high rust and corrosion resistance.
- Lightweight and collapsible, yet allows enough space to transport briquettes or wood.
- Dimensions-packed: 7" x 3.125" (18 cm x 8 cm)
- Weight: 10.1 oz. (286 g)
WARNING: Do not use FireBowl for food storage. Use the FireBowl in the open only, always on a non-flammable surface. Do not use indoors. Do not leave burning coals or wood unattended. Keep away from children and pets. Let FireBowl cool down after use. Do not store or transport while steel is hot.